Not to make you feel old or anything, but Tufty, the safe road-crossing squirrel turns sixty this year, the Green Cross Code Man is not far behind at 51. Not too long before they’ll need some assistance crossing the road themselves, I don’t doubt!
Popular as retrospection is, Wiltshire Council have rightfully recognised a CJI Tufty makeover might not be best, and the Green Cross Code man is fighting his own conflicting interests between the Sith and Jedi.
How to teach kids to cross the road safely, needs a fresh approach….
They assigned Creative Studios to come up with this little masterpiece of a green cross code safety vid, and I couldn’t think of anyone more apt than the mighty Gecko to produce the song.
Yep, this works on so many levels. “I loved being a part of this project,” Gecko said, “I love the variety that this music life brings.” Well done Gecko, and a great choice by Wiltshire Council.
- Song of the Day 12: Darla Jade
- Song of the Day 11: Dakka Skanks
- Skates and Wagons: Path of Condie
- Graham Steel Music Awards Online Tomorrow
- Song the Day 10: Summit 9 Studios
- Song the Day 9: Emily Lockett
- Song of the Day 8: Mansion of Snakes
- Song of the Day 7: Mr Tea & the Minions
- “Nobody has Wanted to Talk about Hunting, Other than Trolls!” Says PCC Candidate Jonathon Seed
- Song of the Day 6: The Simmertones