Not to make you feel old or anything, but Tufty, the safe road-crossing squirrel turns sixty this year, the Green Cross Code Man is not far behind at 51. Not too long before they’ll need some assistance crossing the road themselves, I don’t doubt!
Popular as retrospection is, Wiltshire Council have rightfully recognised a CJI Tufty makeover might not be best, and the Green Cross Code man is fighting his own conflicting interests between the Sith and Jedi.
How to teach kids to cross the road safely, needs a fresh approach….
They assigned Creative Studios to come up with this little masterpiece of a green cross code safety vid, and I couldn’t think of anyone more apt than the mighty Gecko to produce the song.
Yep, this works on so many levels. “I loved being a part of this project,” Gecko said, “I love the variety that this music life brings.” Well done Gecko, and a great choice by Wiltshire Council.
- Devizes; an LGBTQ+-Friendly Community, a Devizes Pride?
- Planks Dairies Introduces Locally Sourced Organic Dairy Range
- Full Steam Ahead for The Collected Grimm Tales at The Wharf Theatre
- Fiesty Fish will be at a’Becketts Vineyard on Saturday
- Lions, be on the Green!
- Thirty Years a Raver: Part 5: The Final Frontier
- Liddington Hill Celtic Punk!
- How to Discourage a Tory from Coming to your Party!
- Local Artist Clifton Powell Commissioned for English Heritage Exhibition The African Diaspora in England
- Devizes Wharf Theatre Launch Youth Theatre