Not to make you feel old or anything, but Tufty, the safe road-crossing squirrel turns sixty this year, the Green Cross Code Man is not far behind at 51. Not too long before they’ll need some assistance crossing the road themselves, I don’t doubt!
Popular as retrospection is, Wiltshire Council have rightfully recognised a CJI Tufty makeover might not be best, and the Green Cross Code man is fighting his own conflicting interests between the Sith and Jedi.
How to teach kids to cross the road safely, needs a fresh approach….
They assigned Creative Studios to come up with this little masterpiece of a green cross code safety vid, and I couldn’t think of anyone more apt than the mighty Gecko to produce the song.
Yep, this works on so many levels. “I loved being a part of this project,” Gecko said, “I love the variety that this music life brings.” Well done Gecko, and a great choice by Wiltshire Council.
- Song of the Week: Lewis McKale
- Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 22nd – 28th March 2023
- See Behind the Scenes: Open Day at The Wharf Theatre
- Danny, Champion of the Food Bank
- Song of the Week: Lucky Number Seven
- The First Ever Devizes Pride Announced
- A Sneak Peek at Devizes Arts Festival 2023
- Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 15th- 21st March 2023
- An Amazing Devizes Concert for Opendoors
- Chatting with Vanessa Tanner; Guardian Candidate for Devizes East