It’s those guys again. Yes, we’ve reviewed the song before, but this our quick song of day feature, which usually requires a video, and it’s the vid which is new…. and marvelous.
“Something Anerican Pie about it,” Ollie of the Longcoats suggests on Instagram, and I tend to agree. Due to lockdown the Daydreamers haven’t managed to produce a video for it, so photographer Vansessa Paiton made it using stock footage. And what a grand job, it looks fantastic and apt for the tune. Makes feel young again, but I’ll say no more!
And that’s my song of the day!! Very good, carry on…..
- Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 17th-24th August 2022Ah this is more like it, the English summer we know and love! Tad wet, but here’s what we have to do this week and … Continue reading “Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 17th-24th August 2022”
- Devizes Rotary: Support for Ukrainian Families
- Really Got Me Now; The Roughcut Rebels Storm the Three CrownsPrince Akeem of Zamunda, that’s the bugger, least the fictional character played by Eddie Murphy in Coming to America, who walks over a shower of … Continue reading “Really Got Me Now; The Roughcut Rebels Storm the Three Crowns”
- Sour Apple’s Kate Goes Diva at The PelicanSafe to say, I’m reckoning, we’re now back to full velocity for live music and entertainment in Devizes post-lockdown, and once again, for a small … Continue reading “Sour Apple’s Kate Goes Diva at The Pelican”
- Weird, I Find Myself Agreeing With Danny Kruger Over Station Road Carpark Closure!It’s quite alright, you’ve not entered the Upside Down from Stranger Things, or another theoretical parallel universe. Station Road carpark in Devizes will be closed … Continue reading “Weird, I Find Myself Agreeing With Danny Kruger Over Station Road Carpark Closure!”
- You’ve Only Got Until Monday to Sound Your Opinion on the Devizes School Land Sell-offYou’ve only got until Monday to sound your opinion on the Devizes School land sell-off, the consultation ends Monday 15th August. Go give your verbal … Continue reading “You’ve Only Got Until Monday to Sound Your Opinion on the Devizes School Land Sell-off”
- Weelky Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 11th-16th AugustThe heat is on, as Glen Frey once said. Whatever did happen to Glen? You don’t have to answer that, we’re here to find out … Continue reading “Weelky Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 11th-16th August”
- Jon Amor in Residency – August 7th 2022 – The Southgate InnBy Ian Diddams After eight months of being other engaged on the first Sunday of each month, with run throughs of self-authored radio plays, Rugby … Continue reading “Jon Amor in Residency – August 7th 2022 – The Southgate Inn”
- Steeple Ashton Summer Spectacular Fundraising for Motor Neurone Disease Association and OthersSteeple Ashton’s Summer Spectacular at the church paddock on Saturday 10th September promises a three-course street food feast, with an auction from Paul Martin of … Continue reading “Steeple Ashton Summer Spectacular Fundraising for Motor Neurone Disease Association and Others”
- Chippenham MP Boasts about Appearing on Far-Rightwing TV ChannelBeing politically correct, a near-naked rotund fellow with obesity issues mopped his greasy body with a sponge, being certain to cleanse all areas by slipping … Continue reading “Chippenham MP Boasts about Appearing on Far-Rightwing TV Channel”