Even portions of expressive contemporary pop, the ambience of post-goth and downtempo electric blues of trip hop makes this Staffordshire singer, Darla Jade really someone to watch. With a haunting uniqueness about her voice and style, there’s shards of Evanescence fused with Beth Orton. It’s somehow individually chartable but would also appease alternative rock or goth aficionados alike.
Subscribe to her YouTube channel, hear her own stamp on Radiohead’s Creep, and realise, her talent is so very special.
And that’s my song for the day. Very good. Carry on….
- Disenchanted Webb
- Devizes Corn Exchange; Vaccine Clinic Accepting Walk-Ins
- Help DOCA Brighten up Devizes; An Art Project for all Ages….
- September Munchies: Return of The Devizes Food & Drink Festival
- Gamer Heaven in Bristol: History of Video Games Show
- Song of the Day 41: Captain Accident & Disasters
- T F I Thaiday Friday
- Hotting up for August 2021: Things to Do Across Wiltshire and Beyond
- Stonehenge Saved!
- Idiot Music, is the Monkey’s Bizzle