Even portions of expressive contemporary pop, the ambience of post-goth and downtempo electric blues of trip hop makes this Staffordshire singer, Darla Jade really someone to watch. With a haunting uniqueness about her voice and style, there’s shards of Evanescence fused with Beth Orton. It’s somehow individually chartable but would also appease alternative rock or goth aficionados alike.
Subscribe to her YouTube channel, hear her own stamp on Radiohead’s Creep, and realise, her talent is so very special.
And that’s my song for the day. Very good. Carry on….
- Pretty in Pink Longcoats!
- Reggae Perfection; Winds of Matterhorn
- Chapter 4: The Adventures of Councillor Yellowhead
- Summer Solstice Celebrations Looking Likely at Stonehenge
- Song of the Day 34: Jon Amor
- Wiltshire Council Leader Advises Tory Candidates to Block Correspondence With Save Furlong Close Campaign
- Chapter Three: The Adventures of Councillor Yellowhead: The Case of the Pam-Dimensional Pothole
- Horses of the Gods; We Wish You Health
- McDonalds Coming to Devizes….
- Cult Figures; Deritend, Yes Mate!