Even portions of expressive contemporary pop, the ambience of post-goth and downtempo electric blues of trip hop makes this Staffordshire singer, Darla Jade really someone to watch. With a haunting uniqueness about her voice and style, there’s shards of Evanescence fused with Beth Orton. It’s somehow individually chartable but would also appease alternative rock or goth aficionados alike.
Subscribe to her YouTube channel, hear her own stamp on Radiohead’s Creep, and realise, her talent is so very special.
And that’s my song for the day. Very good. Carry on….
- SoupChick’s Georgian Feast Got me Contemplating Usage of The Shambles
- Devizes Food & Drink Festival, Back with a Dollop!
- The Best He Could Do at The Time, Joe Hicks’ Debut Album
- Swindon Paint Fest: Live Street Art in October
- Weekly Roundup of Events 21st-27th September 2022
- I Shuffled in Swindon, and I Liked It!
- Furlong Close Celebration
- Sheer Music Grand Return to Devizes
- Hedda Gabler at the Wharf is Seriously Thought-provoking
- A Baroque Blast at St Mary’s!