Even portions of expressive contemporary pop, the ambience of post-goth and downtempo electric blues of trip hop makes this Staffordshire singer, Darla Jade really someone to watch. With a haunting uniqueness about her voice and style, there’s shards of Evanescence fused with Beth Orton. It’s somehow individually chartable but would also appease alternative rock or goth aficionados alike.
Subscribe to her YouTube channel, hear her own stamp on Radiohead’s Creep, and realise, her talent is so very special.
And that’s my song for the day. Very good. Carry on….
- Does Wiltshire Council’s Climate Strategy Lack Ambition and Commitment?
- Female of the Species Blow the Roof of The Assembly Hall, for Carmela
- Boo! Spooky Halloween Happenings for Everyone!
- The Devizes Eisteddfod for November; Closing date for Entries is Tuesday
- Barry Reviews Strange Folk at The Southgate!
- Nought to 60 with the Near Jazz Experience
- Freya Beer’s Beast
- And the Winner of our Gary Delaney Competition is….
- CSF Professional Wrestling celebrate 23 years of live events as the Corn Exchange
- George Floyd Statue, Defaced, Because, of Course, That’s the First Time Anyone Made a Statue of Someone Who Committed a Crime…..?!