Even portions of expressive contemporary pop, the ambience of post-goth and downtempo electric blues of trip hop makes this Staffordshire singer, Darla Jade really someone to watch. With a haunting uniqueness about her voice and style, there’s shards of Evanescence fused with Beth Orton. It’s somehow individually chartable but would also appease alternative rock or goth aficionados alike.
Subscribe to her YouTube channel, hear her own stamp on Radiohead’s Creep, and realise, her talent is so very special.
And that’s my song for the day. Very good. Carry on….
- Stockwell, Storm Jae and Nory Can’t Come Home
- Wiltshire’s Most Expensive Laugh; Seedy Out of the PCC Race!
- A Trowbridge Kitchen Sink Drama; Sitting Tenants
- Wiltshire Lays all its Eggs in the Same Basket
- Brainiac 5’s Other Dimension
- Sheer Reveal Frank Turner at Cheese & Grain
- Save Furlong Close Campaigners Protest in Rowde
- Salem Announce National Tour with Sheer Hosting Swindon’s Vic Gig
- Can You Help Calne Central Youth & Community Centre Raise Funds to Keep it Going?
- State of the Thing; a Monthly Guide to Last and This Coming Month of Devizine