Even portions of expressive contemporary pop, the ambience of post-goth and downtempo electric blues of trip hop makes this Staffordshire singer, Darla Jade really someone to watch. With a haunting uniqueness about her voice and style, there’s shards of Evanescence fused with Beth Orton. It’s somehow individually chartable but would also appease alternative rock or goth aficionados alike.
Subscribe to her YouTube channel, hear her own stamp on Radiohead’s Creep, and realise, her talent is so very special.
And that’s my song for the day. Very good. Carry on….
- Bath Reggae Festival Ticketholders Still Await Refund
- Soultimate; The Piaggio Soul Combination
- Talk in Code; Young Loves Dreamers
- Singing Bishop with Stories to Tell Comes to St. Mary’s Devizes
- Bristol’s The Scribes Signed With Stimulus
- Baber and Wileman set to Chill
- Devizes Town Band to Head on a Fantastic Journey
- Stormtrooper in a Teacup at Devizes Town Council
- Can you Help Teddy?
- Devizine Review of 2021; Marginally Better than 2020!