Even portions of expressive contemporary pop, the ambience of post-goth and downtempo electric blues of trip hop makes this Staffordshire singer, Darla Jade really someone to watch. With a haunting uniqueness about her voice and style, there’s shards of Evanescence fused with Beth Orton. It’s somehow individually chartable but would also appease alternative rock or goth aficionados alike.
Subscribe to her YouTube channel, hear her own stamp on Radiohead’s Creep, and realise, her talent is so very special.
And that’s my song for the day. Very good. Carry on….
- World Book Day; Flash Your Book at Us!
- Song of the Day 30: Maple Glider (A.K.A. Tori Ziestch)
- Song of the Day 29: Bunny Wailer 1947-2021
- Trowbridge DJ and Producer, Neonian Releases Debut EP
- A Chat with Wiltshire PCC Candidate Liz Webster
- Make Headway for Ariel Posen
- Song of the Day 28: Kevin Brown
- Song of the Day 27: Emily Capell
- And There it is, Araluen
- Song of the Day 26: The Maitree Express