Even portions of expressive contemporary pop, the ambience of post-goth and downtempo electric blues of trip hop makes this Staffordshire singer, Darla Jade really someone to watch. With a haunting uniqueness about her voice and style, there’s shards of Evanescence fused with Beth Orton. It’s somehow individually chartable but would also appease alternative rock or goth aficionados alike.
Subscribe to her YouTube channel, hear her own stamp on Radiohead’s Creep, and realise, her talent is so very special.
And that’s my song for the day. Very good. Carry on….
- Swan Dies in Road Accident at The Crammer
- If Old Photos of Devizes Were Posted on Social Media Today…..
- The Great Pothole Debacle; Are Wiltshire Councillors Teleported into County Hall?!
- Song of the Week: Sienna Wileman
- REVIEW – Comedy Night @ The Piggy Bank, Calne – Tuesday 31st January 2023
- On The Wayside with Viduals
- Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 1st – 7th February 2023
- Marlborough’s Lamb Landlord Farewell Gig Will Be Pants!
- Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 25th-31th January 2023
- Beating January Blues, Bradford-on-Avon Roots Style