Nottingham has never been so soulful since Yasmin Lacey came onto the scene.
But for Yasmin it’s been too long since playing live. “I’ve been missing playing with my band so much, and being able to meet and interact with you all after shows. So, this is the next best thing,” she expresses on announcing a live stream tonight.
Tickets are £7 from Bandcamp, here. A chatroom will be open where Yasmin encourages you to engage with.
- Swan Dies in Road Accident at The CrammerA swan from the Crammer hit on the road between Morrison’s roundabout and the traffic lights this morning, has died…. In territorial disputes, the wildfowl … Continue reading “Swan Dies in Road Accident at The Crammer”
- If Old Photos of Devizes Were Posted on Social Media Today…..Looking at old photos of Devizes can be a pleasurable way to spend a Sunday morning, such a beautiful and historic market town we live … Continue reading “If Old Photos of Devizes Were Posted on Social Media Today…..”
- The Great Pothole Debacle; Are Wiltshire Councillors Teleported into County Hall?!As a younger chap, for it once was so, I’d procrastinate with the washing-up, putting it off until the point I’d run out of cutlery … Continue reading “The Great Pothole Debacle; Are Wiltshire Councillors Teleported into County Hall?!”
- Song of the Week: Sienna WilemanOkay, I admit it, our Song of the Day feature was too optimistic, and failing every day to post a tune meant it fell by … Continue reading “Song of the Week: Sienna Wileman”
- REVIEW – Comedy Night @ The Piggy Bank, Calne – Tuesday 31st January 2023What’s Funny About Tuesday Night? Andy Fawthrop You know how we’ve previously moaned on and on (and on) on these pages before about the lack … Continue reading “REVIEW – Comedy Night @ The Piggy Bank, Calne – Tuesday 31st January 2023”
- On The Wayside with VidualsAkin to Ghostbuster’s nemesis Slimer when he appears over the hotdog stand, I was squatting a spacious windowsill at Wiltshire Music Centre with an Evie’s … Continue reading “On The Wayside with Viduals”
- Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 1st – 7th February 2023Thank the heavens we can kick January out of the door! It’s been a warmer week though, hasn’t it? Still wouldn’t reach for the Hawaiian … Continue reading “Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 1st – 7th February 2023”
- Marlborough’s Lamb Landlord Farewell Gig Will Be Pants!Marlborough News reported “in the Seventies, Marlborough boasted well over twenty pubs. Now there are just six,” in an article about the retirement of longstanding … Continue reading “Marlborough’s Lamb Landlord Farewell Gig Will Be Pants!”
- Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 25th-31th January 2023Oh, hey there, it’s me, here to tell you what we’ve found to do in Wiltshire this week, leading us nicely until the end of … Continue reading “Weekly Roundup of Events in Wiltshire: 25th-31th January 2023”
- Beating January Blues, Bradford-on-Avon Roots StyleIf the last thing you’d expect as the final sound you hear before leaving a festival carpark is of scraping frost off windscreens, notion of … Continue reading “Beating January Blues, Bradford-on-Avon Roots Style”