Wonderful Trowbridge-based music charity, Wiltshire Rural Music revealed an online programme project, Live at Town Hall, today.
In collaboration with Trowbridge Town Hall, they plan to stream full concerts of our outstanding local musicians, starting in February. I hope to have more information for you, when dates and acts are announced.
Wiltshire Rural Music do an outstanding job supporting and enabling local communities and individuals to realise their musical potentials and fullfilling their ambitions. They provide room hire, give bursaries and work closely with Alzheimer’s Support, taking music into care homes and schools across the county.
- September Munchies: Return of The Devizes Food & Drink FestivalA festival of gluttonous magnitude descends on Devizes, as the market town welcomes the return of The Devizes Food & Drink Festival. As per-usual, with … Continue reading “September Munchies: Return of The Devizes Food & Drink Festival”
- Gamer Heaven in Bristol: History of Video Games ShowWhat would get your gamer relation, (because every family has one!) leaping out of their game chair, putting their controller on charge and aching to … Continue reading “Gamer Heaven in Bristol: History of Video Games Show”
- Song of the Day 41: Captain Accident & DisastersMeaning to bring back this simple and quick feature for a while now, and what better opportunity than a new tune from Cardiff’s reggae virtuosoes … Continue reading “Song of the Day 41: Captain Accident & Disasters”
- T F I Thaiday FridayChecking out the little Thai cuisine delivery service in Devizes, Thaiday Friday; why am I the last to know about these things?! I’ve no gripe … Continue reading “T F I Thaiday Friday”
- Hotting up for August 2021: Things to Do Across Wiltshire and BeyondIf July saw the gradual return to normality, and cautiously events crawled back with a welcomed but awkward feeling, while it may be hugely debatable … Continue reading “Hotting up for August 2021: Things to Do Across Wiltshire and Beyond”
- Stonehenge Saved!Whether, for you, it was a case of our maintaining our heritage for future generations, Pagan rights, as an economical attraction, saving the tax-payer a … Continue reading “Stonehenge Saved!”
- Idiot Music, is the Monkey’s BizzleThis is isn’t the favoured way to start a review, but this is idiot music for stupid people, if you think this is stupid then … Continue reading “Idiot Music, is the Monkey’s Bizzle”
- For Dave Young; Swindon’s Old Town Bowl Rocks for Charity This August with New FestivalPlanned for Saturday 28th August, from midday until 10pm, an all-day festival in Swindon’s Town Gardens will be getting Swindon rockin’, and it’s all in … Continue reading “For Dave Young; Swindon’s Old Town Bowl Rocks for Charity This August with New Festival”
- Daisy’s Good Luck SongsIf I learned to take heed of Sheer Music chief promoter Kieran J Moore, when he Facebook posts about a new local discovery on a … Continue reading “Daisy’s Good Luck Songs”
- Girls Go Ska; Frente al Mar!Rude girls grito! Far from home perhaps, but so, so worth mentioning for tropical vibes of rock steady and ska in a fashion proportionately you’ll … Continue reading “Girls Go Ska; Frente al Mar!”